Skip to Content

Filing a Termination

In order to show termination of your domestic partnership, you are required to complete the Statement of Termination of Domestic Partnership Form and submit it to the RR/CC office. Only one signature is required on the document.

If you are in a registered domestic partnership and plan on applying for a marriage license, you are required to complete this form and provide it as proof of termination of your domestic partnership BEFORE you complete your marriage license application.

The fee for filing a Termination of Domestic Partnership is $15.

In-Person Appointment

Appointments can be scheduled up to three (3) weeks in advance.

Book On MyTime
Icon - Close