Skip to Content

Request a Copy of a Military Discharge Record In-Person Appointment

Visit the Norwalk main office to request a copy of a military discharge record.

What Do I Need to Provide?

When Will I Receive My Copy?

If the discharge is on file with us, the copy will be available the same day.

In-Person Appointment

Appointments can be scheduled up to two (2) weeks in advance.

Public Health and Safety Guidelines Will be Enforced

We will follow current Los Angeles County public health and safety guidelines.

You are required to wear a face mask when visiting our Norwalk office.

Only one person per appointment allowed.

Book On MyTime
Icon - Close