Skip to Content

Request a Copy of a Military Discharge Record by Fax

Fax a request for a copy of a military discharge record to (562) 864-1250.

What Do I Need to Provide?

  • Application for Military Discharge (DD214)
  • Certificate of Identity: The request must be accompanied by a notarized certificate of identity sworn under the penalty of perjury that the requestor is an authorized person.
  • A photocopy of valid photo identification.
  • Name and the year of discharge on the record. If you cannot provide the exact year the document was recorded, you must provide the years you want searched.

When Will I Receive My Copy?

The copy of the document(s) requested will be mailed within five business days after the request is received.

Icon - Close